Acne is another most annoying diseases especially for girls but for men too because I myself also had this disease. Acne destroys the beauty of a person`s face and when it is removed permanent spots most of the time finds its home in your face which is very hard to remove. Teens and Pre-Teens mostly have acnes but adults also face this sometimes.
Causes of Acne?
Due to dirt or waste chemicals human skin produces an oily liquid called sebum which carries dead skin cells follicles to the surface of your skin. Follicles connect the oil glands under your skin to the pores of the skin. When follicles get blocked then the oil under your skin starts to store for which pimples or acnes starts to grow on your face. Another reason is the hormonal changes that occurs to the teens which comes with puberty. As the body starts to grow mature and develop more oil sebum starts to store for which the pores become clogged. Most of the time permanent spots remain in your face even if acne is removed or destroyed.
The other causes for acne are for:
- Oily Beauty Products
- Irregular Periods (Menstruation) for girls only
- Mental Stress and Depression
- Improper Digestion
- Lack of Water present in your body (Dehydration)
Acne and its Spots` Treatment?
The medical treatment for acne and its spots is when doctors give you medicines, syrups, tables or ointments. As for the home remedies there are many I can suggest because I both have tried medical and home remedies and both of them work. But it mostly depends on how critical your acne is. If it is severe then medical plus home made both of them are must as I had the severe one but for the mild one I prefer the home-made remedies are perfect.
Here are best homemade remedies for acne and its sport in case of both mild and severe:
- Applying natural and 100% aloe Vera and its gel
- Skin of fruits like orange, banana, and many other fruits which especially containing vitamin C
- Applying Watermelon, strawberries and coconut and coconut oil and water on your skin
- Drinking plenty of Water
- Eating plenty of citrus fruits as they contain vitamin C
- Also applying honey, lemon and rose oil on your face
- Applying different natural packs like neem and rose packs.’
- Avoid especially popping acnes which many of you do and if you continue popping them then they will grow more instead of going.
- Prevent sweating and apply less make up as possible if your skin is sensitive.
- Wash and clean your face everyday
Following these home-made remedies your acne and its scars will fade making your skin glow and beautiful.
Types of Acne?
Acne has different sizes, shape and color. Some examples are :
- Blackheads which most of the time occurs around your nose. For more information on blackheads check our other article regarding it.
Except blackheads, whiteheads and papules others such as nodules, pustules and cysts are dangerous and fatal which requires medical treatment as soon as possible. When they are severe using both home made remedies and medical treatments your skin will heal in no time make it beautiful and glow and try your best to avoid popping them otherwise they grow more.
By following these homemade remedies, I am sure the mild acnes especially will go away in no time. You must follow them for at least 1 month then your skin will glow. I had this disease which was very painful and awful but now my skin is as it was before. If you want to know more about our health tips then make sure to visit this website. If you want to more about acnes especially blackheads then there is another article regarding blackheads which I wrote is written in our website which you can check it of how and why blackheads are formed and how to get rid of them. Make your skin healthy, glow and beautiful.
-Maareum Islam Khan