Diabetes is a common disease which happens most of the time in old ages but also has higher chances of occurring in an early age. People has to take insulin, eat sugar free foods and also have inject various types of injections because still there is no proper actual medical treatment to cure this disease.
What is Diabetes?
It is a condition and a disease which mainly occurs due to high sugar level in your body and when the glucose in your body increases. There are basically 2 types of diabetes.It is a condition and a disease which mainly occurs due to high sugar level in your body and when the glucose in your body increases. There are basically 2 types of diabetes.
There are lot of symptoms but the main symptoms are:
- Heavy Urine and Urine Infections
- Constantly Thirsty and Dry Mouth ( Dehydration)
- Unexpected Weight Loss and Exhaustion ( Fatigue)
- Painful Headaches
Other Symptoms are:
- Constant Hunger even after eating enough amount of food
- Vision becomes blurry
- Dizziness of Head
- Skin and Yeast Infections
- Numbness in fingers and toes
- Overweight ( Obesity)
- High Blood Pressure
- Nausea and Vomiting
Many people don`t realize that they have diabetes so if you ever overcome any 3 to 4 symptoms of these kinds then you can think of it and start treatment right away.
- Eating too much food contain huge amount of sugars in it.
- Increase of glucose in your body
- Little exercise
- Too much Stress, tension and depression
How Can You Find If You Have Diabetes?
As I said before if you overcome any of the symptoms then you can partly confirm that you have diabetes and to 100% confirm you can check with the doctor and by doing a blood test.
Can We Cure Diabetes?
Medically we can`t cure it but we can take treatments and use remedies in order to reduce the effect of diabetes. For example:
- Eating Sugar Free foods and eat very little sugary foods
- Doing exercise at least once in a day
- Start eating healthy and a balanced diet food
- Gaining Our Weight to the accurate amount
- Also losing our weight to the correct amount
- Reducing our symptoms as much as possible
- Taking the correct amount of medicine and insulin that the doctor prescribed
Unlike other diseases diabetes can`t go away by itself. Neither type 1 nor type 2 ever goes away.
The effects are very dangerous and can cause major attacks and illness like:
- Coronary Heart Diseases ( Macro vascular Disease)
- Poor Eyesight and Blindness (Micro vascular disease)
- Kidney Failure (Micro vascular disease)
If measures are not taken properly and in the correct time to reduce the effects of diabetes and its symptoms then this major illness can occur which cause death. I know treating diabetes is very expensive but the money is worth it if it means saving someone`s life. I also admit that Diabetes is such a disease which has no medical cure permanently like other diseases and that’s why it’s also best to avoid it eating a proper balanced diet food of course with low sugary foods or sugar free food. We do need some free sugary foods for carbohydrates which provides energy for our body so not eating them at all will cause problems. If you want to know more about our health tips then make sure to visit this website. Be safe and healthy and avoid diabetes as much as possible.
-Maareum Islam Khan